IEDRC kindly invites you to join in and work on the scientific and technical committees of the conferences and journals editorial boards. Membership in the IEDRC scientific and technical committees can open windows of opportunity for your professional growth and development as free-of-charge. Through special scientific and technical committees and divisions, and numerous occasions for scientific and technical exchange with colleagues, IEDRC gives scientists the power to enhance their knowledge, skills, and professional options.
As a Fellow Member of IEDRC:
1. You may propose to organize and chair a new or existing IEDRC conference.
2. You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant IEDRC conference.
3. You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant IEDRC conference.
4. You can register the IEDRC conference with a discounted price.
5. You will be invited to deliver a keynote speech at the relevant IEDRC conference.
6. You will be invited to join the editorial boards of the IEDRC Journals.
7. You may set up a local section/chapter of IEDRC in your country.
♦Requirements for Fellow Nomination
1. Have accomplishments that have contributed importantly to the advancement or application of engineering, science and technology, bringing the realization of significant value to society;
2. Hold IEDRC Senior Membership;
3. Title required: full professor;
4. Character defined: sincere, responsible, confident, positive attitude towards joining/ assisting with all of IEDRC programs/ activities.
5. Dr. Degree with scanned version and Curriculum Vitae are essential to submit. (We offer a :CV sample for your reference, which shows some basic items you need to mention in your CV)
♦The Fellow Evaluation Process
The Chairs’ Annual Meeting will be run at the end of each year which will vote for all the candidates to select 20-30 fellow members annually. And the selected list will be announced at the website respectively around January, the next year.
If you are interested in joining IEDRC as Free-of-Charge, please compile and return the/ Membership and Senior Membership (membership.doc) / Fellow Membership Form (Fellow.doc) along with your CV to email@example.com attachment. Your application will be processed in 3 work days.
2013 IEDRC Fellow Members
Professor Yixun Shi
Faculty of the Department of Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania,USA
Professor Donald Chang
School of Business Metropolitan State University, USA
Professor Patrick Letouze
Computer Science Department at the Federal University of Tocantins
Professor Dimiter Georgiev Velev
University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria
Professor James K. Ho
Information & Decision Sciences in the College of Business Administration at the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
Professor A.M. RAWANI
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur (India)
Professor Ruth Alas
Estonian Business School
Professor Karen Starr
Deakin University, Australia
Professor Sergio JANCZAK
Western University - Canada
Professor Kang Zhang
Visual Computing Lab the University of Texas at Dallas, USA
Professor Hsin-Hung Wu
Department of Business Administration, National Changhua University of Education, Taiwan
2015 IEDRC Fellow Members
Professor Ma. Belinda S. Mandigma
University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
Professor Shraddha Chowdhary
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hyderabad, India
Professor Vilmante Kumpikaite-Valiuniene
Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania